Looking for mod

edited June 2016 in Community
So I been looking around/researching about biohacking and it looks like something I wanna get into. I seen videos/articles about a guy that got injections of ce6 I think it was, and people doing a implant in there fingers with a magnet. So I was wondering if I'm able to participate in any of tests I live in Wisconsin and wanna try this out
Tagged:

Comments

• Buy some gear and get implanted!

Check out dangerous things or cyberize me, do a bit of research and find an implanter in your area.

• Welcome! you definitely found the right place.

The magnets aren't so much a test as a norm (here) you can get magnets (when available) and kits from cyberise.me and dangerousthings.com.

As of now m31 (the standard) is out of stock due to QC and are being improved. There are many threads regarding this take a look around.

Ce6 was a test and some one with more knowledge on the subject can chime in. If you search the threads for ce6 or pretty much anything (there is a search box) you should be able to answer any questions you have otherwise ask away.

Welcome again.
  • Damn you just beat me @mmuyskens.
  • Lol, you went more in detail. I have the short "im at a bar and drinking and surfing" version.
  • I'm over in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Me and some buds get together every
    other week and talk about this sort of thing. Mostly it is a
    transhumanist group but two other people are grinders. Are you close
    enough to MN to stop by on a Saturday? PM me if you want more details.
  • Thank you guys I will look into that, and for the Minnesota I'm in Kenosha(bottom right corner)