EEG guitar update(s)

Okay so I got the parts for my EEG kinda, I ordered some trough amazon an some through mouser. Mouser sent them to me in one box, but for amazon that was dame rocket science. So the parts are coming one envelope or box at a time. Aside from that I have most of the 3D modeling work done here are some screen shots:
This first one is just a over view of the guitar it self, note the shear size of it, I have built guitars this big in the past but this one take the cake. the blacked out portion is my personal crest and I am saying up money the moment to get that trademarked.

Next one is a under shot of the head stock, my main concern here is that it will bend once all of the tension is applied.

The next three are shots of the concept motors that are to be homemade. Note that the measurements on the rotor are in mm not inches At the bottom you see the two rotors as to which one would better than the other I don't really know, the difference in them is one had a grove ware as the other has a extrusion around it in the same shape.

Please ask any and all questions I feel like I am missing a lot of stuff here.

Sincerely,
John Doe