how to remove an existing tooth sound receiver implants

i have a tooth sound receiver implants which contains an electronic device which contains a receiver can receive the message from outside the brain and to transmit the message to inner nerves in the brain without passing through the ear. it's kind of popular now for hearing challenged person.
but it gives me a great distress now and i would like to first to see if i can disable the device itself, if i can't, how to remove it with minimal damage.
thank you for your understanding and help.
steven

Comments

• Can you provide more information? Where did you get it and what make and model is it?
  • ... These exist? :o
  • it's kind of experimental and i wasn't aware much of information you asked at the time.
    but until just recently before this doctor passed away, he
    told me it could cause harm in the long run.
    so i have decided to disable it permanently.
    i would like to know if possible
    1. could panoramic x ray detect any electronic implants inside the tooth ?
    2. would something like neodymium magnets be able to disable the device itself without open the crown ?
    thank you very much for your help on this rather unusual
    problem which nevertheless is significant to my health.

• Yes. This would show up in a standard x-ray of the mouth.
  • If you provide x-ray of it, I can remove this. I'm quite familiar with dental resin work.
  • thank you very much for the confirmation.
    i will get a x ray first.
  • I just got back my panoramic x-ray but I did get the information I wanted.
    the level of x ray penetration was set quite low for some reason so I can't see anything inside the metal crown, which is different from what you described or what I read online.
    So I have to assume that the x-ray equipment is not a high end one but that's all I got for now.
    Another clue is that I had a metal post built inside one of the crown which is completely inside the crown visual coverage, that is, is not a root canal type, but I simply couldn't see any part of it. So that also kind of confirmed my conclusion about the x-ray machine.
    I am planning to try something different to disable the electronic sound receiver, like by using a neodymium magnets. Someone online mentioned that
    he had tried to use one strength which can lift10 lbs metal object(not too strong, not too weak) on put them on both his cheek for 24 hours, he was able to disable the device implanted.
    I guess that this's what I am going to try next. If you have any comment or refer some one or some websites etc. with this knowledge, I would really appreciate.

• Aight that's enough. This is now 2 threads in 2 weeks where we're indulging people who clearly need medical help and not to have their fantasies believed. If it doesn't show up on a xray, then it's in your head. Panormaic xrays can't see cavities very well, but a metal implant full of electronics should show up clearly.  Shady doctors and mysterious implants are almost always bs. Please seek medical help. Thread closed. 
This discussion has been closed.