Cloud bleed

edited February 2017 in Everything else
Cloud flare is a web service that recently faced a major leak, referred to as cloud bleed. According to https://cloudbleedcheck.com/?domain=biohack.me our user data may have been leaked, however I am not completely sure on the accuracy of this site so I was wondering if those running the site could confirm if this will affect us or not.
Tagged:

Comments

• Jut got a post up in the announcements, and while the email they sent claims our domain was not in the breach, I think it will still be wise to do a password reset regardless. I'm not sure if the tool is just checking if it's cloudflare and this breached, or if any of their data matches, but better to be safe than sorry in this case, imo. Especially if its a password used elsewhere that is also at risk of breach.
  • This is why I use lastpass. Also many thanks to biohack.me for allowing passwords of 100 characters. Now to go and have it automatically switched out with a new 100 character password. :3
  • Impressive, my personal record is 55ish. But really I read that after 30 there is not much practical gain....