February 25th 2017 High Tea Tehachapi

edited February 2017 in Community
Yeah, high tea just is just dinner. Fine. Ok, so a few people have expressed interest in a meet up at the end of February. I've done zero planning as of now.. So if people want to alter the date or something let me know. Of course anyone can come but I'm really more throwing it out to foster more interactions amongst local folk. Please RSVP, and let me know if you're looking to have a mod performed or anything. 
Tagged:

Comments

• edited February 2017
    I'm in! How's those prototype magnets we talked about?
  • Very cool, I am definitely down to meet some local folks. I did end up getting my firefly out on my own. I don't really have much to offer the scene atm, but will definitely come out 
  • Ok, so 5 people have RSVP'd. I thought I'd bump this once. I haven't tried for a small local gathering really.. I'm not sure how it's going to work out. I'm kind of considering cancelling as there doesn't seem to be all that much interest..  I'll tell you what.. if I have one person who is planning to come that doesn't care if its like 2 people hanging out I'll do it. But.. I don't want one person coming out in the expectation of a good size group.. who then feels obligated to hang around akwardly with me while I play in my garage. Ha. So, I'm  50/50 about this event as of now.. unless I get a tad more feedback.
  • I am still down for sure, even if just to discuss your learning group post ideas, either way I am stuck in the area for the foreseeable future.
  • Was expecting nothing big. If nobody else shows, I'll just be in the corner with a six pack and smokes.
  • Man I wish I wasn't so far away from everyone....
  • Ok cool. If I have two people that don't care I'm down.
  • Haha come to SF again. What was the name of that karaoke bar you left me at? I meet great people that night that I ended up going home with....
  • I'll be dropping by as well. Sorry for the late rsvp
  • Cool, does anyone need an address? Anytime is cool. As always, you're all invited to crash here. I'll say the tea etc starts at 4 although show up whenever. Hopefully we can finish up the electroshock knife project and collaborate on a write up.
  • Well, I enjoyed this event. 5 people showed up. We got a lot of planning for gf finished. We finished up one of the shock knives and I have to say.. they're pretty gnarly. Special thanks to Erin.. the food was fantastic. I'm hoping to hold a couple of these local meetups a year, so if you're interested in showing up next time let me know and I'll put you on the mailing list.