Magnet Status

Comments

• @ChrisBot yeah I'm stoked to get mine.  I've already got the scalpels, chlorhex, lidocain, sutures, etc.   
  • I am really debating the location and the implant method. I was thinking about trying to inject it again, but that is an awfully big needle to be using one your pinkie X_X
  • If there's a list I can get on for the m31's, definitely sign me up for a couple.
  • First time poster here! Finally decided to make an account!
    I'd like to be added to the m31 list as well, please! It'd be awesome to have one of these guys in!
  • I'd also love to be on the list for these, thanks! 
  • List me please.
  • @alexsmith could you please add me to the list as well ?
  • I would also be very interested in getting on a list
  • Please add me to the list.
  • Do you have a count @alexsmith I'm curious what the number of people is.
  • I'd love a couple of m31s, please add me to your list.
  • edited November 2016
    Ive just got my first mod october 20th (2016 for anyone looking at this at a alter date) A magnet that i was admittedly going to put in the finger tip but after discussion with the profesional doing it, he recomended the meat of the hand where theres sufficent soft tissue to prevent it from shattering from impacts that would cause one in the fingertip to break. Im very happy with the implant and am able to feel moderatly strong fields already. (For anyone reading this who does not have one a microwave @ about 30 cm provides enough sensation its unmistakable but still faint)

Is this list just a list of members with magnets? if so can i be added? If not my appoligies for misunderstanding.

Night
  • @Mr_Night
    Thanks for sharing your story! This board is more about updates of a batch of magnets ordered by a member and tested for quality, etc.
    I would be quite interested to know where you got your magnet from and which security measures you took.
  • Please make a new post @mr_night about your magnet instead of using this one.

• oh im sorry. okay will do (in a bit when i get a chance)

• @AlexSmith could you please add me to the list?
  • It would be great if I could be added to the list. I'm really interested in getting one of these magnets
  • I gotta agree with Meanderpaul @alexsmith   Do you have more people waiting for magnets then you have actual magnets yet?  Because it seems like you get several new requests per day and this thread has been going on for awhile.
  • I know I'm pretty late to the party, but I'd love to get on this list too.

I've been toying with the idea of an implant for some years now and have finally decided to go ahead and do it.
  • I've been lurking for 6 months and waiting. I really hope we can get there soon. As an Electrical engineering student, I think these will only help to fuel my desire to learn about this field.
  • The electric field, or the magnetic field :P
  • The Electromagnetic field... :3
  • .: Dear Santa :.

All I want for Christmas is to slice open my hands and put magnets in my body.

Amen and cheers,

PostHumanist
  • Amen bro. Amen
  • I know there's a lot but add me to the list please.
  • amen :(
  • edited December 2016
    @AlexSmith as far as I can tell the test magnets have been sent out a couple of months ago. Any information from the testers yet?

EDIT: Also, would there be lidocaine (or some other anesthetic) included in the "full" bundle (with the magnet, scalpel, etc.)? Because honestly I don't really want to feel (much) of the pain. Call me a pussy, but at the end you're still cutting into your finger with a sharp blade. ;)
  • Hey @AlexSmith if it's not to late can you add me to your list? Thanks!
  • Any news about the magnets?
  • Howdy @AlexSmith could i be added onto the list? I'm really interested into biohackin and hella down to experiment
This discussion has been closed.