Body Hacking Con plans?

edited October 2016 in Community
So uh, who's going? Anyone want to start taking about sharing rooms etc? Any one looking to have procedures done while there?
Tagged:

Comments

• Oh nice, it's local to me. That means I can actually go. Definitely signing up as soon as I can. Looks fun as hell and can't wait to see some of the speakers.
  • I'll definitely be in on this! Direct flights between Boston and Austin aren't ridiculously priced :D Also up for room sharing. I can sleep pretty much anywhere so I don't mind a crowded room.

Is there anything specific to this con we should bring or plan for?
  • edited October 2016
    When and Where is the convention?

• January of next year, in Austin, TX. http://www.bodyhackingcon.com
  • Sorry to get a bit off topic here, but are there, or will there be, any sort of bio hacking convention on the east coast? NYC would be great...
  • we are trying to get something together for the east coast. it will, at the earliest, be next year. 
  • I will be at BodyHackingCon! <3
  • I'll be there and very down for room sharing!
  • i'll be there since well i live in austin. hopeful to see some new magnets available.
  • I know I'm still newish here and not known well enough to prove I'm not a serial killer, but if anyone needs a place to stay, I've got two rollaway beds in the upstairs room. I'm in San Antonio, but it's only an hour's drive to Austin. We're non-smokers, but don't mind people smoking as long as it's outside. We do have four cats, so I don't recommend anyone stay with us if cat allergies are a problem.

Thought I'd offer in case someone was short on funds for a hotel. I promise we're not axe murderers, just middle aged nerds.
  • Is anyone from the east coast going? I'm in VA and would love to go but not by myself, and unfortunately, i don't think that anyone from my friend group would be interested
  • damn its in the middle of my work set. and im all out of holidays. Is this a annualthing or is it more then once a year? 
  • It's annual. They also seem to be looking at other locations so they may buff up in the future. Worth the trip.
  • I'll second that. It was an absolute blast last year, I'd highly suggest going. I'm bummed I won't be able to make it this year, but will try and make it next year
  • I'll be there and would also like to split a room with people
  • Those of you who have last year's experience, please tell me if I can get magnet and other stuff in The Hub section (which is free)