East cost peeps

2»

Comments

• I am game as long as I got a couple of weeks in advance to take off from work.
  • That is absolutely possible Dmlawrence. Simply put with the small amount of us NE people we could even do a carpool down which would work out. I just there is others in the south who are just lurking now since they seem to have gone quiet.

What do you then of maybe finding a security company/agency that could fund/support it? Maybe a demonstration of how the implants can be used to help their security systems or even hurt.
  • I'm going to be out in Peachtree City, GA for a few weeks sometime mid/end September - dates pending.

Anyone down for beers?

• Too far for me right now that early. I'd be able to do things a lot more next year since I'm just working like crazy this year.
  • Orlando here. And Virginia beach sounds nice
  • My whole schedule's in chaos right now, but that's the best option idea I've heard for east coast shenanigans so far.
  • @chrisbot
    Upstate New York yes! I'm near syracuse
  • Haha I thought it might be a good one ;)
  • About Peachtree City, GA. I am in the area, and I wouldn't drink, but I would love to get a chance to meet up with at least a few of you guys in person. PM me.
  • I'm up in Quebec so Virginia beach is pretty damn far, but who knows...
  • Grazerquart - I don't know the exact dates yet I'm going but I'm also down to just hangout and skip the bar scene.
  • If all goes well I should actually be able to do some traveling next spring.

@aeris we are also talking about just a New england gathering up in NH (obviously if you wanted to go you could). Quebec isn't terribly far from NH. We are trying to narrow down possible locations.
  • @meanderpaul Yeah, NH is doable. Still a long drive, but not ridiculous like Virginia Beach.
  • Central Floridian here.
  • I'm in SC and would like to go to a real organized event with vendors and such 
  • Quantum, I'm in Orlando lol. Whereabouts in central florida?