Magnet Status

Comments

• I'm more than willing to participate for the in vivo testing!  It's awesome to see the return of the m31 :D
  • @alexsmith thanks for the update on M36's
  • Hey, I was wondering if I could be added to the list as well.
  • Happy to test one with injector methode!;)
  • Happy to be a tester for the new ones, and will already be ordering something else from you soon.
  • Alex how was the sensitivity to magnetic fields with the magnet in your arm. i dont think iv seen anyone place it there 
  • I don't believe it was for sensitivity but rather just to test the coating.
  • edited August 2016
    Same, I'd help lol.

Edit-

I've got successful implant, and I've had rejected attempts. So I know the signs.
  • I just did my first magnet injection and would really like to try to refine the design for the 3D printed injector. Sign me up for testing and/or put me on the waiting list. Also, i will update the first post once I am on my desktop.
  • I'm a little late, but I would also gladly participate in in vivo testing.
  • @alexsmith , could you maybe put me on the list too?
    if thats still a thing?
  • @alexsmith I am curious, how many folks are on the list now?  Will you end up needing to put a limit on how many a single account can order at a time?
  • Ive been waiting for this for so long! If there's room on this list id love to be put on it too
  • hardrockhippieyegdiltoille   added to the notification list.

I've send out some magnets for people to test in-vivo. I've chosen people I know have more past experience with implants.
  • cant wait for this. hoping it goes good
  • I must Add, I'd love to be added to the list I had some second hand m31 magnets two years back, but two of them rejected and I decided not to risk it with the last 2.
  • MTS  thanks

mrPixels  added.

• Would love to be added to the notification list if possible!
  • pls add me to the list Alex
  • Hey Alex, I would appreciate being added to the list. Thank you.
  • Hello Alex, I would love to be added to the list, also I have some experience in the use of pure titanium powders for medical device creation. I would love to help apply that to these magnets.
  • @alexsmith if there is still room on this lovely list of yours I would like to be added to it, though if not I will can definitely wait until the consumer version comes online
  • Add me as well if there's still room please! I am also willing to be a test subject if you are conducting another set of trials. Thanks.
  • I'd also like to be on the waiting list if you have room. Thank you for doing this.
  • @alexsmith please add me to the list if there's space for one more. 
  • any new info on the magnets?
  • I believe they're doing in vivo testing with a few people other than just AlexSmith. I wonder when we can start hearing about how those particular trials are going?
  • @Avio, they are still being shipped right now
  • ChrisBot some people have already got their's, but last I heard they were still waiting on their piercer to get it implanted. Some are still waiting for their's to arrive.

misslitty, MTSTatanka3DP_mekirbyglovercchrispChase561IAmGroot   Added to the notification list.

While waiting for test results from the group implanting these ones, I have also talked to the manufacturer about how to increase the quality so that less fail the chemical test's I did. They have agreed to trying making a batch with a double layer of TiN coating.
  • Thanks for the update :D @alexsmith
This discussion has been closed.