m31 for sale

edited May 2016 in Magnets
so my tragus implant didn't work out how I expected, which means I'm willing to sell the m31 that used to be in my ear.  My hand is already augmented, so I dont really need another one, and Id rather someone put it to good use it as opposed to some jank ass magnet.

any takers?  PM me if you're serious, betting it'll go quick.  
Tagged:

Comments

• Considering the fact that it has been implanted already, and removed. I doubt very many people would be willing to buy it, just due to the high chance of the coating being compromised. That is unless you are selling it at a very, very low price.
  • edited May 2016
    if it's been implanted for over a year it's clearly not compromised.  they're more than welcome to get some other magnet IDGAF.  you dont know what you're talking about :)
  • How much are you asking
  • Taking out a magnet along with implanting it can compromise the coating. Haven't seen you much on the forums, so I don't know if you have checked it after removal. If you haven't, I suggest that you do a quick chemical check to see if the coating is compromised or not. If it is it could save you from a lot of grief and an irritated buyer trying to sue.
  • ^ Seconded. Do all the testing if you are going to resell it, and sterilise the hell out of it simply out of... Well... Courtesy? IDK, that's just my preference and two cents. x-x