Wisconsin peeps

edited March 2016 in Community
Hey guys I'm in Madison for a few days if any one wants to meet up at night for a drink let me know I'm staying next to Erin's snug Irish pub.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey man! What a surprise, I actually live in Waukesha about an hour away from Madison. How long will you be around?
  • I'll be here until Wednesday going to start work on the job site tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I'm only able to travel via foot since it's a company vehicle. My work site shuts down around 8-10pm usually.
  • Unfortunately I ended up having to work the past few days :/ I don't know if you're here frequently, but contact me again if you end up back around in the future. Were you contacted by anyone else by the way? I've been wondering if there are any other grinders around Wisconsin.
  • You are the only one I have heard of. I also got swamped the last few days (was working 26hrs straight). I might be back in a few days for the weekend to finish the job. I'm not sure if I will be back at any other time. We travel for work.

If I do end up back here (hopefully In the summer) I will end up renting a motorcycle so I have some wheels to get around instead of my feet.
  • Well perhaps I am the first wisconsonite cyborg! I'll have to work on spreading the word a bit... Sorry to hear about the intense work schedule, but certainly let me know if you end up back here later this week. I have a car and whatnot, its mostly just getting the time to make it out there.
  • Yea I'm gonna see about getting my self a rental too if I do make it back so I can see the area more. I will let you know when I'm back or planning on it. I
  • Oops, missed this one. Not super active on the forum (clearly.) I live in Madison.

Sorry to possibly steal your title @Rclifford3, but I probably beat you to it :P 
  • Ah damn lol, though its nice to hear I'm not the only one around here!