Enquiring minds want to know

edited May 2015 in Community
Hey everyone, first time post for me. I already know many of you, but for those I don't my name is Ryan O'Shea and I help out Grindhouse Wetware. One of my roles with them is being in charge of all the media appearances and interviews (articles, magazines, news, tv shows, documentaries, etc) that I'm sure you've all seen.

These media outlets always ask me who else they should talk to or look into, which is why I'm posting. If you're doing interesting things and would be open to promoting grinding and biohacking, shoot me an email at [email protected] and let me know your:
1) Name
2) Location
3) What stuff you're doing
4) Your areas of expertise
5) Any links to past media appearances

I know a lot of people are anti-media so that why I'm trying to get a list of just those people who are doing innovative stuff and willing to talk about it to a journalist or on camera. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Also, my background (and day job) is as a producer in the television industry, so if anyone reaches out to you about media and you'd like someone to read over any TV deal contracts or provide my insight on something, I'm happy to do that.

Thanks!