Volunteers with insertable devices implanted wanted for a research study of usage

edited May 2015 in Everything else

We are seeking individuals who have, or have previously had, insertable devices implanted (e.g microchips, magnets, RFID chips, NFC chips etc) and are interested in participating in interviews regarding these insertables. We are looking for individuals who are at least 18 years old. Participants will be answering interview questions while situated close to the Melbourne CBD or via teleconference software. Your time commitment is approximately 30 to 60 minutes. We will perform an interview and record your answers and if practical observe how your insertables work. This research is being carried out by the University of Melbourne

If you are interested in taking part in this study, please contact PhD Candidate Kayla Joanne Heffernan via email at [email protected].

HREC number: 1544247.1image

Comments

• Thanks for everyone help. I can't figure out how to delete my post (if possible?) but the data collection is long over. I appreciate people who have recently gotten in contact and reminded me to post this.