Help me make transhumanism part of a university course!

edited February 2015 in Community
A course I am taking in university as my elective is called technology and social change and for our final exam we are asked to write an essay on a topic related to all the material which we have learned that the professor will also consider making an addition to the course. I will be writing about transhumanism and grinding as a small step forward but wanted to get your opinion on which points you all feel I should cover to make this as likely as possible to be added to my course.
Tagged:

Comments

• Very cool that you are writing your paper on transhumanism and grinding. Am I correct in understanding that your professor is going to consider making a class based off your final paper, or just a module in the class your taking?
  • just an additional module in the class i am taking, we concluded the course on the topic of posthuman. we don't talk about transhumanism or grinding though so i proposed it to him as a logical add-on and he said to write about it for my final and if it's well done he will add it to the course
  • What about talking him about Kevin Warwick
  • Powerpoint on Transhumanism
    http://www.wikiupload.com/621IZA3C6D4D4CV
    (Yeah I know this looks like a crap site, it was the first one I found to upload and send a file quickly blame the RIAA)

Said PowerPoint being presented:

One of the biggest points I would make is just how much transhumanism is in modern culture.  Almost every tv show and movie features transhumanist elements in some fashion.

Hope it helps!