Magnet stimulator thingie?
  • CathasachCathasach February 17
    Is there a name yet for something that stimulates an implanted magnet as an output device? There's two different kinds I've seen so far, the kind that uses a relay and the kind that uses a wire coil. The coil is referred to as a stimulation coil so I was going to go with Subdermal Magnet Implant Stimulation Coil(SMISC). I guess the relay method also uses a coil, but one could use another magnet as well.

    I'm trying to write something up that sounds technical and stuff.