Magnet Stuff= Telekinesis?
  • ShaderShader September 2016
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByuCW_hPUAW8UEVXU2JrQ1ZaZjVJQmpkUUtlZW1jV3lUdGl3

Sorry for the messy illustrations! I was just interested on getting the idea down on paper.

In short, I got an idea, somewhat inspired by the outburst of M31 Projects!    You know, the typical "Imma stick this in my finger!" Magnet projects.
    Then, I remembered the basics of magnets.  Different Poles Attract, but Same Poles Repel-  And I also remembered, Magnets can attract metal... So what happens if we add "N,S,N,S" On the first four fingers?...

Hypothetically I'm hoping that the two N's would attract a spoon, while the S's would repel it.
    Thus! Giving you the power of levitation!

Of course.. I had to make it more difficult, ideally, I'd want a magnet that turns on and off.  As impossible as it probably is (Given rejection/ coating), I decided to include that in the Illustration anyway.    -----You know, come to think of it, you could try this with normal magnets too.

Ok! Enough with my Rambling xD, You tell me, think it has a shot?

• AerisAeris September 2016
    Yeah... No

That's just not how magnets work. N and S poles attract each other, they don't specifically repel metal.
  • ightdenightden September 2016
    stay in school kids

• ShaderShader September 2016
    ..So No? Fair enough, it was just a Theory.
  • ightdenightden September 2016