Magnetic implant questions.

edited June 2016 in Magnets
Hi, I am bioboy, I am new here but I have heard a lot about Biohacking. I thought that this was an obscure thing that I wished I could do but would never actually do. But after seeing a guy I follow on YouTube do it, I became interested. Now I have read about the magnetic implants. But there are some odd questions that are unclear. First I want to know what is real and what is fantasy when it comes to magnetic implants. I have read that you can feel North, and feel electric currents. Some even say weather. Now this I am skeptical of, but if its true I would love to know. Secondly some concerns. I know MRIs of normal won't really effect them, nor will metal detectors. But what about Hardrives and credit cards? More worried about damaging other stuff than it hurting me....lol...

And lastly, I have heard rumor of magnetic Ink for Tattoos. I wondered about getting a white tattoo with magnetic ink. I figured this won't get broke like magnetic lumps, and would larger without the uncomfortable siz . And weight.

I am super curious and am really wanting to do this! Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Ok so the hurting hard drives I wouldn't worry same with most electronics. Floppy disks I would not touch.

Some people claim to sense north but the majority say they don't. Weather is a nope. Sensing electric fields yes.

Magnetic ink. It won't move with a magnet.

Hope that hopes
  • Even if magnetic tattoo ink could move with a magnet, I'm not sure I'd want it to. 
  • What do you mean wont move with the magnet? Unless I don't understand how a magnetic tattoo would be done. Also will your 6th sense wear out? It seems like it would be really noticeable at first but then you would get used to it and it become less and less noticeable.
  • I mean it will not move. You damage the skin with a needle and ink unless that ink damages the skin again by trying to follow a magnet it will not move.
  • Wont you feel it attracting much like an implant? I read a post about some sort of magnetic ink here. I believe one of you were commenting on there as well. Are you saying it would not be powerful enough?
  • No idea about the feeling but it will not move around.

Are you thinking the ink is magnet or that it is able to be attracted by a magnet?
  • I was thinking the ink is a magnet. If you plant a magnet in you, it shouldn't be able move either right? I'll give it a read. Thanks!
  • @Bioboy, out of curiousity, what video on Youtube got you interested in trying to implant?  I love watching implant videos and am curious as to what qualities in whatever video it was made you decide you'd like to do it.
  • Cody's Lab. I have been watching him for awhile and learned he had an Implant. Although he had some complications.