Looking to buy magnet implanting kit.

edited May 2016 in Magnets
Hello everyone,

I'm kind of new to the world of biohacking, but I'm really interested in getting a magnetic implant. Is there anywhere I can buy a whole kit that will contain everything I need to do the job, either through injection or scalpel? I live in the UK so I would assume I'd need to get it from the US.

If there are no kits available, are there any places that will do the procedure for me? I live in Hertfordshire so I wouldn't like to travel too far away.

Thanks for any help,

Mark
Tagged:

Comments

• You can find most of the stuff on cyberise.me and dangerousthings.com. right now the m31 is not available though but they keep saying soon. Good luck.
  • Thanks for the tips. I think I'll get the magnet implant Kit from cyberise.me. Is there anywhere else that sells the magnets? Also would you recommend using a local anaesthetic or just go with ice?
  • Local anaesthetic. 
  • You can find magnets at a Home Depot or lowes but they aren't biosafe. Honestly I wouldn't rush it and wait for the magnets to become available again. The new ones are supposed to be much better then the previous.
  • Yeah I guess you're right. It's annoying cause I was excited about doing it, but it's worth waiting if it means being safer.
  • what @Meanderpaul said... when it comes to stuff going into your body, you want it to be as bioproof as possible. definitely wait. in the meantime check out the firefly tattoo thread. that shit is awesome :D http://forum.biohack.me/discussion/1470/firefly-tattoos#Item_77