What do you guys make of this picture???

edited April 2016 in RFID/NFC
So I was browsing around and saw a picture that confused me a little bit. The implant is either one the back of the hand, or on the palm... Both of which seem like poor places to implant if you ask me.

Does anyone know anything about this picture?

Tagged:

Comments

• Odd placement for what I believe to be a RFID tag.... Someone else would need to back me on that, pretty sure the top part of the implant is the attena....
  • Yeah, it is most definitely an rfid tag, but I would argue that the lower portion is the antenna as the antennas used in these tags are typically a tight coiled winding that would show up as a cylinder in an x-ray.

It should be noted that this picture is most commonly used on sites that talk about rfid technology being linked to "Big Brother" or "the mark of the beast". What I am starting to wonder is if it were a manufactured image. Someone could have literally just placed a tag on top of or beneath their hand and had it x-rayed. It seems like a long shot, but I just can't imagine anyone getting a chip there.
  • Lol. Are you sure this is human?
  • Photoshop is more likely, again someone else may know more....
  • It could be, but it almost looks more like 5 meta carpals lined up.
  • I'd say back of the hand. In lepht anonym's latest video I watched her put a chip into the back of her hand just like that. Can't imagine it'd be that odd for someone to try a difference placement. While probably not ideal I can imagine worse placement for a chip. The palm being a good example. So I think we can rule that out. 
  • I do agree with @chironex , that looks to me the position. ANd it looks here weird because of how the hand has been put in the x-ray.
  • @chironex where can i find said video? (youtube honestly gives very little ) i'm currently interested in finding out as much as i can about lepht anonym. seems like a cool individual.